Brandon,

Thanks for the response. What I entered into the server setting was the generic "irc.freenode.net" .. I've seen it connect to several different servers within the freenode.net group, each one of them giving me the same message. Even typing in one of the servers directly results in the same thing. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Terry

Brandon Vanderberg wrote:

Some servers require an ident response (see pidentd) for access. But before looking at that, I'd try a different server.

If you still have trouble, feel free to contact me via email directly,
and I'll do whatever I can to help.

~Brandon

--
Terry Sheltra