> Some people may have hurt your feelings - well that's sad. But your country is
> going to _kill_ people - not just hurt their feelings.
>
> Is it better to kill than to cope with opposing views and maybe discover that
> you are wrong?
Bones,
Nice post. I'm sure there will be sweeping policy changes and a flood of
apologies issued from Washington very soon.

Until then, can we drop the subject at least on this list? It's getting
real old.
Pretty please?
I'll be your best friend. ;)

Feel free to contact me personally and flame my government to your
heart's content. I'm also on the #Mandrake-offtopic IRC channel at
freenode.net.

~Brandon