SNIP

> Mark, what's the problem with shorewall ? - I'm running it
> and don't like to be nervous. When I was on 8.x I had
> Bastille, but I suppose Mandrake has good reasons to
> replace it with Shorewall. Your opinion, please ?

SNIP
I didn't like shorewall because i couldn't get to work with IP masqerading... the 2nd
machine connected via crossover cable simply couldn't connect to the internet no
matter what I tried, but a rc.firewall script (i found via the IP MASQ howto
somewhere) fixed it all after I removed shorewall.
my 2cents.
Jerry.

--
Registered Linux User #300600