----- Original Message -----
From: Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Saturday 18 Jan 2003 10:23 pm, Angus Auld wrote:
>
> > I installed Kxine, and now I have Xine and Kxine in my menu :-/
> > I tried to gain understanding from Kxine's Handbook, but the writers
> > are obviously practical jokers or something. (eg. "Kxine is an application
> > specially designed to do nothing you would ever want." from Kxine
> > Handbook pg. 1)
>
> Unfortunately too many kde 'helpfiles' or handbooks display this kind of
> childish humour.  Not funny, when you would only be looking at it if you
> really needed it.
>
> Anne
I agree completely Anne. This is not the first time I have encountered
this sort of humour either.
I don't mind humour, and it is delightful in the proper context. When
one is trying to sort something out though, it can be a bit, shall we say,
distracting?

Regards.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber