On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:59:58 +1300
John Rye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I didn't think I'd inferred they were coming thru the list. :-)
> they're not. This address is only used for maillist traffic, so it was
> a thought that maybe others on this list were getting them too.
>
> My ISP service doesn't do any scanning (says it's the enduser
> responsibility!!), so I filter everything suspicious elsewhere and
> take a wee peek now and then.
>
> Just as a statistic I've received 170 of these things since 15
> December, 87 from the same IP group.
>
> I'm not very concerned as there's no chance they'll get executed - no
> windows in this cabin!!
>
> Cheers
>
> John

Received one today ;-) How about that. Sorry, I thought you meant to the
mailing-list. Try a "whois <ip>", and report it to their ISP,
explianing the quantity you are getting. I think that may help. This
person sending it to you probably doesn't even know it.

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://tuxpower.f2g.net/
http://axljab.homelinux.org:8080/

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them." - George H. W. Bush