Not me. I know my mail is scanned automatically on the server for
virusses, but I always get a warning, so no, it's not comming though
this side. Are you sure it's the mailing-list that he's sending to?

Greetings
Ralph

--
http://tuxpower.f2g.net/
http://axljab.homelinux.org:8080/

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them." - George H. W. Bush