Hi All,

I am still not able to use my printer.

I was able to change my update source and have updated all my installed
packages. However, I don't think it was able to properly fix my printer
stuff because I'm not sure I had all the proper packages installed to
begin with.

When I was trying to install my printer I kept getting errors about not
being able to find server. I did install what I did get though but my
printer never worked. I was then told how to change my update source and
did so. I no longer get those errors.

I tried deleting my printer and installing it again but no good. How can
I uninstall all the printer stuff so it will log onto the update site
and get it all this time? Or is ther something else I need to do to get
it working?

I have a Canon S750 USB and the install said Canon BJ-35V driver should
work. However, as I said above I don't think it has been installed
properly.

Thanks
--
Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>