On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 13:54, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Sunday 19 Jan 2003 9:44 pm, Russ wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am still not able to use my printer.

> First before uninstalling, are you sure it is not already working? If you try
> printing from any KDE application like KWord you will see a drop down list of
> available printers. Is yours listed?

Yes it is but nothing happens when I choose to print. The status says it
is idle and accepting jobs but no worky. That printer is now the only
reason I boot into windows (when I need to print something). If I can
get that booger working I can make the jump finally (so close). If
nobody has any other suggestions I think I am going to uninstall the
whole deal and try it again.

--
Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>