I've just bought an optical wheel mouse with the name of - dig this - "Optical Faerie - chic 1380" (it's from China, and assume they were going through a thesaurus). After installing imwheel, the wheeel works as a middle button, but rolling it to scroll only works in Mozilla. Scorlling in KWrite, OO etc, prints a 3 one way and a 9 in the other. I've hunted around on the web, but there's little documentation on imwheel. Anyone who's had similar problems, please answwer before I take it back to the shop!

Sir Robin

--
"Difficulty is a coin which the learned conjure
with so as not to reveal the vanity of their studies."

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533