On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:44:13 +0200
robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've hunted around on the web, but there's little documentation on
> imwheel.  Anyone who's had similar problems, please answwer before I
> take it back to the shop!

With todays WMs and apps 95% of the time you do not need imwheel and in
fact it can as you have seen cause problems.

rpm -e imwheel and then run mousedrake and select the appropriate mouse,
ps/2 usb wheel mouse

I have been using a wheel mouse for years (optical since they came out)
and have not had imwheel install since 7.2 and have never had a problem
using the wheel.

We will skip the subject of Sir Robin and Faeries, unless of course you
want to talk about Porky's.

    Charles