On Wed, January 22 2003 5:37 am, robin wrote:
*snip*
> That's interesting - I've used PS/2 to serial adapters, but I've never
> even heard of a PS/2 to USB adaptor - don't the two protocols work at
> different speeds?
*snip*
USB Devices work at only what they need, therefore, it is quite conceivable
that a simple PS2 to USB adapter can do the job.  My Logitech Trackman Wheel
is a USB/PS2 mouse.  It has a USB plug, and it came with an adapter to plug
into the PS/2 mouse port that I can plug that USB mouse into.  However, it's
just an interface change, it doesn't actually provide a USB port, so that
might be what is misleading you.
--
Chuck Burns, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]