On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 23:13, Rob Wideman wrote:
> > So it's safe to assume that you've rerun
> > "mousedrake" and all that jazz,
> > right?
>
> I am using a MS Optical usb/ps2 mouse attached to an
> Apex Outlook KVM when i installed MDK9.  Once i got it
> installe i used mousedrake and selected the "generic
> ps2 wheel mouse" and clicked OK, after that anything
> that i did with the mouse it would go to the upper
> right corner and just start shaking.  I changed the
> config file for X11 and nogo.  Any thoughts on how to
> get the wheel working?
>
> Rob

Same setup, had the same issue. Happens every time I install mdk.
Press down on the wheel and then scroll a little. Might take a few
times.

If that doesn't do it (it should), hit ALT F7 and ALT F1. (or vice
versa, can't remember) In any case, it will reinit your mouse and you
should be good to go.

--
~Brandon
http://www.vanderberg.net