this is linux... if you want to download the source and compile it (and all
the depends), you can run stuff from all kinds of places. if you have an
older version, you can even very often add that disk to the software sources
and install what ever was on that disk... I still use ViaVoice that was on
the 7.2 power pack, but I also have to install a few other things (Blackdown
JRE and UnixOBDC)