On 23 Jan 2003 06:26:07 +1100
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> GMC aint' like it - similar, maybe, but it's definately different.

Yea.

gmc was the gnome GUI frontend for the CLI file mgr mc and up until the
release of gnome-2.0 could also be used as the desktop handler for
gnome.

It was/is much faster than nautilus and in my opinion the superior fm.
It's demise was 1 of several reasons which prompted me to switch from
gnome to enlightenment.

It should also be noted that because the iso size for 9.1 has been
reduced to 650MB that mc Is Not included in the isos.

    Charles

Fortune's real live weird band names #234:

Fabulous Pimps
Mandrake Linux 9.1
Kernel- 2.4.21-0.pre3.1mdk