From: Anne Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 January 2003 14:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Xine - update

On Tuesday 21 Jan 2003 11:16 pm, Pilagá wrote:
>       So, don't bother with c/l. My sugestion to play unencrypted dvds is:

> Open
> xine>Click on Playlist editor (the uper left icon)>Add>Search your dvd
> player>Choose the files (vobs) that you want to play>Hilight
> player>them>Click
> Select>Then Save your selection>Then hit play, et voilá...!

Hi, Pilaga.  I tried this, without success.  Browing the disk seems to
suggest
that it is vcd format.  There are directories for /cdi, /ext, /mpegav,
/segment and /vcd.  The /vcd directory contains entries.vcd, info.vcd,
lot.vcd and psd.vcd (the first is a text file that just contains ENTRYVCD.
Does this ring any bells?  It's not essential that I crack this - I can
watch
them elsewhere, but I hate to be beatedn <g>

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302