El Mar 21 Ene 2003 15:40, Anne Wilson escribió:
> I'm just too pig-headed to let go!  My last post, saying that xine was no
> longer working, has proved to be wrong.  Now it plays encrypted videos
> beautifully - it just won't play the unencrypted ones!

        Congratulations...!

> Haviong got so far, I'm hoping Pilaga is going to give me a command/line
> launch that will by-pass dvdnav when I need it to.  It would be nice to be
> able to program one of those free buttons to that, but what the hell - if I
> get it to work, I'll not complain at a little c/l :)

        I just have decrypted somes dvds (Lord of the Rings and somes Thelonious Monk
movies) to see what is going here, Anne. Then, I just right clicked over the
resulting vobs and then 'Open with xine'. Everything is playing fine. Xine is
the smoothest player that I have ever tryed.

        So, don't bother with c/l. My sugestion to play unencrypted dvds is: Open
xine>Click on Playlist editor (the uper left icon)>Add>Search your dvd
player>Choose the files (vobs) that you want to play>Hilight them>Click
Select>Then Save your selection>Then hit play, et voilá...!

        And that's all.
> Anne

        Suerte.
--