On Thursday 23 Jan 2003 9:03 pm, Pilagá wrote:
> El Jue 23 Ene 2003 11:46, Anne Wilson escribió:
> > Hi, Pilaga.  I tried this, without success.  Browing the disk seems to
> > suggest that it is vcd format.  There are directories for /cdi, /ext,
> > /mpegav, /segment and /vcd.  The /vcd directory contains entries.vcd,
> > info.vcd, lot.vcd and psd.vcd (the first is a text file that just
> > contains ENTRYVCD. Does this ring any bells?  It's not essential that I
> > crack this - I can watch them elsewhere, but I hate to be beatedn <g>
> >
> > Anne
>
>       Well, xine is supposed to play (S)VCD out of the box, Anne. Is
> win32-codecs-1.3-1plf installed? Also, try installing xine-vcdx-1-beta2
> (http://xinehq.de/index.php/releases)

I have xine-win32-1.0-beta2.1plf  installed, but not win32-codecs...etc.. as
far as I can see.  What's more it is not on my list of possible installs.  I
got the vcdx tarball, but I'm wrestling with that.  It says it can't find
xine-lib or the config file that xine-lib installs.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302