I don't know about you Anne, but when I installed Ogle, I had to download the Red Hat RPMs from Ogle's website. The plf ones wouldn't work after I installed them. It would just crash every time I tried to play a DVD. I also had problems with dependencies as well. It kept telling me that I needed to install libdvdcss (even though I had the libdvdcss2 RPM from plf like you). All I did was install the pkgs with the --nodeps switch, and it works just fine.

Hope that helps somewhat,

Terry