Anne Wilson wrote:

On Monday 27 Jan 2003 3:14 pm, D.W.BEAN wrote:

Anne Wilson wrote:

On Wednesday 29 Jan 2003 2:47 pm, Tony S. Sykes wrote:

Anne,

I am, can't remember which one (I am at work) it had drv75 or something
similar in the name. It works fine.

Thanks, Tony. If you could post the model number when you get home I
would be grateful. I may have to buy another board by the weekend :(

I use Solteksl-75kav this works ok ?

Thanks Jacobite. 75KAV and 75DRV5-C are on the list offered by my vendor, so that's hopeful. The system has to be a dual-boot, so I wanted to be sure.

Anne

Well i triple boot win 9x win 2000 & xp on my work station and on my server i have same mobo and duel boot mandy 9 + 2000 and its ok dont know if this helps theSL_75KAV AS BEEN RUNING 24 / 7 FOR ABOUT A YEAR NO PROBS ????

--
jakobite1.5#@ 1.75 yrs its all gone tits up lads