On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 13:37, Technoslick wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 11:52, Greg Meyer wrote:
>
> > The same exact problem that adelphia has.  Thank you very much for clarifying,
> > I now have the info that I need to speak with the ISP again.
> > - --
> > Greg
>
> Greg,
>
> While my solution is of very little help to Adolpho, it would be to
> anyone who has been trying to use an Adelphia SMTP server to communicate
> with this list (or some others?) Don't ask me why I didn't think of this
> sooner....sometimes I get so deep into the forest that I wouldn't know
> what a tree looked like if I bumped into it...I apologize for
> interrupting the thread, but I had hoped that this information would
> have some value to everyone.

Perhaps a stupid question here... But would using your adelphia acct &
routing the email thru some kind souls own
postfix/sendmail/qmail/whatever server help ?  I know ppl on this list
run the damn things & even I'd be willing to set one up specifically for
that purpose (Plus the knowledge & sweating I'd gain/do over it would be
fun.  heh am I selfish or what!?)

TTYS