On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 20:11, FemmeFatale wrote:

> Perhaps a stupid question here... But would using your adelphia acct &
> routing the email thru some kind souls own
> postfix/sendmail/qmail/whatever server help ?  I know ppl on this list
> run the damn things & even I'd be willing to set one up specifically for
> that purpose (Plus the knowledge & sweating I'd gain/do over it would be
> fun.  heh am I selfish or what!?)
>
> TTYS

I didn't catch your meaning..."souls"...so I can't be sure that I am
answering you correctly. It would seem to me that it wouldn't matter how
I route the email at my end. Once it is out on the Internet, the email
is at the mercy of the servers and routers that process it and move it.
I have to bypass the Adelphia email servers to get around this problem.
At least, that's what I am being told and what makes sense to me.

Anyone have a better idea?