On Thursday 13 Feb 2003 4:00 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:

> > Not understanding what you meant by this.
>
> She was replying to your statement that you had not seen one person that
> liked the new rpmdrake.  Essentially, I believe she meant that the fact
> that she likes the new interface has escaped you.

Thank you Greg.  It is a matter of fact, as someone else pointed out, that we
tend to make more noise when we are unhappy, than when we are happy.  It is
inevitable that we don't all like the same things.  I was simply objecting to
the tendency to ignore those that appear to disagree.  We may not be in the
majority in this thread, but I am not alone.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302