On Thursday 13 February 2003 11:06 am, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> > > Not understanding what you meant by this.
> > >
> > > Rob
> >
> > my interpatation of statements like this is either it is no so freaking
> > far out of context no one can possibly figure it out, or the author
> > realllllllllly should go ahead and start back with the caffeine in their
> > coffee, or less working on beta testing of uubp.
>
> What exactly did you mean by that, ed?  ;)
>
> LX

"if we don't agree we don't exist"? that statement is so far in left field,
unless it has something to do with part of this thread that was clipped, I
can not begin to make sense of it. Hell, I don't agree with a lot of stuff
that I am damn sure exists.
And I don't (usually) object if we apply "normal" respect around here, and
capitalize "proper" names, so if you want to call me "Ed", I would not mind
too much.
Now, what exactly did you mean by that, LX?