Title: RE: [newbie] Possibly dumb USB question

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Charles A Edwards
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Possibly dumb USB question

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:59:30 -0800
"Myers, Dennis R NWO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Myers, Dennis R NWO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [newbie] Possibly dumb USB question
> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:59:30 -0800
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTML......

Dennis I am ashamed of you.
Give yourself 30 lashes and no sex tonight (with anything)  (-;

    Charles
Ya know, if I could I would delete all MS from this computer. Only trouble is then I would get fired and thrown in jail to boot. Seems like at odd times  and for unknown reasons Outlook decides to switch over to html by itself. I have turned it off and next thing it's back in there. And Billy calls linux a virus. Ha. Hopefully it is off again. Funny when I check format it says "plain text". So let me know if it was me or the one I answered that had the html. grumblemumblegrumblesniff. Dennis M.