On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, g wrote:

Roger Sherman wrote:
> I was digging around in my desk the other day, and found a cheesy little > USB webcam that Earthlink sent me about 3 years ago.

ok. now add a little intelligence to your post, such as system
and which 'cheesy little usb webcam' earthlink sent you.
Hey, add a little intelligence to your reading skills. I described my system later in the post, and would have been happy to tell what kind of webcam it was if it had any kind of identifying marks, other than just saying "Earthlink" on it.

You know what? Don't even bother adding that much - just keep it to yourself next time, jerkoff.

peace out.

tc,hago.

.
--
  think green...
     save a tree, save a life, save time, save bandwidth, save storage.

--

peace,

Rog

http://www.slammingrooves.com