Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Charles A Edwards
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Possibly dumb USB question

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:59:30 -0800
"Myers, Dennis R NWO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Myers, Dennis R NWO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [newbie] Possibly dumb USB question
> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:59:30 -0800
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTML......

Dennis I am ashamed of you.
Give yourself 30 lashes and no sex tonight (with anything) (-;

Charles
Ya know, if I could I would delete all MS from this computer. Only trouble is then I would get fired and thrown in jail to boot. Seems like at odd times and for unknown reasons Outlook decides to switch over to html by itself. I have turned it off and next thing it's back in there. And Billy calls linux a virus. Ha. Hopefully it is off again. Funny when I check format it says "plain text". So let me know if it was me or the one I answered that had the html. grumblemumblegrumblesniff. Dennis M.

Dennis,

If your network admins are employing the use of Novell and Zenworks then it's likely your workstation is being imaged and when you start it up at the beginning of the day your hard drive is, for all intents and purposes being reimaged as it's starting up. Which could be a good explanation for why Outlook seemingly won't relent in it's HTML mail setting.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996