On Wednesday 12 February 2003 07:59 pm, Roger Sherman wrote:
> OK, I installed gqcam, but when I try to run it (just typing gqcam in a
> term), it tells me /dev/video: No such file or directory
>
> There is no man gqcam, so what do I do?

<snip>
Oddly enough, you may have to do a restart as in reboot the comp. Once I had
gqcam installed that is what it took. I rebooted and then in console typed
"gqcam" again and voila the camera came up. Go figure!  Sometimes you just
have to do the windows thing I guess, at least until you learn how to start
the darn thing in console. HTH
--
Dennis M.  linux user # 180842