Ok I give . I am tryiong to find my CDw and IM Zip. I can see on boot up
that they are being loaded.  I even find them listed under block
devices. But I cannot find the command string to access them. I want to
set up a link to mount them on my desk top as I have for my 3.5 and
CDrom.

I have plenty of documentation on making the links for the floppy and Cd
but nothing on how to locate the extras. My regular CD is as slave to my
HD on my Primary IDE ATAPI  slot of my Mother Board. My CDWR and Zip are
master and slave in said order on my Secondary IDE ATAPI slot.

Please give  me some feed back on how to locate them.
Thanks Thomas