On Thursday 27 Feb 2003 6:05 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> OK , I attatch the file for everone
>
> John

John, I'm really confused by this.  First, I don't understand where Gentoo
comes into the equation?  You give the Gentoo url, then say download the iso
from the partimage website.

On the partimage website I could not see what you were recommending to
download.

There is an rpm for partimage on the distro, so what made you choose to
download another?

Having installed the rpm from Mandrake, I could quite happily use it as it
stands, *except* that I can't see how the bootable image disk is made, and
without it I can't see a restore being possible.

I'm used to DriveImage, so I understand the process - I just can't see how it
fits together with PartImage.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302