On Thursday 06 March 2003 01:29 pm, Diane Arsenault wrote:
> OK, guys, these are two things I haven't tried yet.  Dennis suggested I
> connect my CD-ROM as the Primary SLAVE.  Jonathan suggested I try
> disconnecting the CD-RW.  I'm going to try both right now.  I will post
> back to the list with the results!
>
> Thank you sooooo much to everyone for trying to help me out.  I am really
> anxious to learn Linux, but this has been very discouraging for me.  Wish
> me luck!
>
> Diane
> P.S.  I checked the jumpers on these drives a few days ago - they are set
> properly.
so sorry I jumped in late and did not read the complete first post to reliaze
you had already tried cdrom.img, how ever, rebooting durring the install
process is not normal, (this ain't winders) and I am now wondering at what
point and why did it reboot? and was the floppy still in the floppy drive
when it reboots? and before it reboots durring the install process does it
give you the chance to reboot or does it just throwdown and restart?