On Monday 17 March 2003 00:33, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 10:28, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> > On Sunday 16 March 2003 23:40, Rene Boeije wrote:
> > > Mv.Gr.
> > > Rene Boeije
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Did I miss something?
> >
> > Good luck,
> > HarM
>
> Uh, I think we ALL missed something here - unless Rene is using the new
> i18n based font called "INVISIBLE" - which, of course, if Rene wrote a
> message in that, we'd not see it because we don't have that font
> installed...(or some other lame excuse)

Nah, I just took a look at the source that's arial using Outlook in html.

I think this guy needs help fast (or reanimation) it's like watching the
bubbles in the water where somebody just called "HELP" a few moments before.

Maybe we could use one of your sigs for an epitaph if we're too late, eh?

Rene, ...Rene! You OK?????

Good luck,
HarM