Hello. First time I post here. I find it rather to our disadvantage that we
newbies are kept packed together. Sometimes we have problems which need the
intervention of an experienced user. But anyway, I'll try to keep my
questions not too complicated.

Problem is, my Mandrake doesn't recognize my USB ports. When I installed, they
were disabled in the BIOS. I do not have the slightest idea of how they got
disabled. Now, I have a USB printer, and I want to have it local, so I need
those ports. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Teilhard Knight
The Extraterrestrial

Who ate my sandwich?