Hello all, another newbie comes to the list.  I am immensely happy with
Mandrake Linux 9.1 and won't be looking back at Winwoes.  My problem is my
winmodem.   It's a PCTel AMR and I have the How to and source code to install
it.  I need to get modversion.h onto my harddrive.  The configure doesn't
like the one in /usr/include/linux so I'm guessing it wants something
different in /usr/src/linux.  When I try to install the kernel-source rpm the
installer keeps asking me to install CD2.  It gets stuck and no softwarre is
installed.  Checksums are correct. Any suggestions?

William Brown