Guy Rouillier wrote:

John Richard Smith wrote:

Well I have plenty of ntfs partitions after the linux partitions and neither W98 nor W2K have any trouble recognising them. Maybe you cannot have a windblows OS after a linux partition, never tried that one but I would expect it to work.

John

Win98 won't recognize any NTFS partitions. But as you say, Win2K has no trouble seeing partitions past Linux partitions.

Maybe I stand corrected, I haven't had W98 on for a while now and memory plays tricks, but it definately recognises FAT32.
John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]