To change the subject again, I'm trying to get ROX's Wallpaper app to
run. To compile it needs Lib-Rox2 which needs pygtk. So trying to
install pygtk 1.99.15, I run ./configure and it doesn't give me any
warnings or failures to note. When I run make I get:

make[2]: *** [glmodule_la-gtkglmodule.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/todd/pygtk-1.99.15/gtk'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/todd/pygtk-1.99.15'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Derek, Terry and other ROXsters, have you needed to or attempted to
install pygtk? I may have to subscribe to yet another list.

Todd