Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 05 Jun 2003 1:25 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:

Robin Turner wrote:

Sir Robin

"I must be the only person here who actually likes KDE "

Not the only one.

John

Out of curiosity, Robin. Does Ice still not allow any desktop icon/links?

I think it does, but you have to put them in manually (i.e. create or copy an icon, put it in the appropriate directory and put an entry in a config file somewhere - not something for your average Windows refugee to mess with).

Sir Robin

--
"A Perl script is "correct" if it gets the job done before your boss fires you."
- Larry Wall

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi