Sir Robin,

I have the same question.  I think that the answer is in autologin.  If you
autologin, you only get the logout/cancel window.

But, if you do a normal login you will get the full logout window.

The times that I have seen the full logout window with autologin is if I
have switched users.

I'll be interrested to see if anyone has any solution to this.

Troy Davidson
Linux User #311107

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **