Troy Davidson wrote:
Sir Robin,

I have the same question.  I think that the answer is in autologin.  If you
autologin, you only get the logout/cancel window.

But, if you do a normal login you will get the full logout window.

The times that I have seen the full logout window with autologin is if I
have switched users.

I'll be interrested to see if anyone has any solution to this.

Troy Davidson Linux User #311107

** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **

If that's the case, then it's a bit silly. I'm sure most of those who use autologin do so because they are the sole users on their machines, so if they log out, it's because they want to shut down or reboot into that other operating system.

Sir Robin

Quoting Robin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Does anyone know which file governs whether the logout window gives a full set of options (reboot etc.) or just logout/cancel? On my office machine the former always come up, but at home I usually get the latter,

but it occasionally switches to the former for no obvious reason. I've tried using MCC to allow users to restart, but with no effect.

Sir Robin

--
"A Perl script is "correct" if it gets the job done before your boss fires you."
- Larry Wall

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi