Dennis Myers wrote:

Quoting Robin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Does anyone know which file governs whether the logout window gives a
full set of options (reboot etc.) or just logout/cancel?  On my office
machine the former always come up, but at home I usually get the latter,

but it occasionally switches to the former for no obvious reason.  I've
tried using MCC to allow users to restart, but with no effect.

Here is my solution, go to the KDE control center and select "login manager>administrator mode >users>select only or hidden (your choice) and add your user name by putting a x in the box. Pick an image for your user and then click "apply" and you should get the login and log out you are looking for. Play with it to see what suits u. HTH

Worked once, then went back to the old logout dialogue. Weird.

Sir Robin

--
"A Perl script is "correct" if it gets the job done before your boss fires you."
- Larry Wall

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi