On Thursday 05 June 2003 12:56 pm, Troy Davidson wrote:
> Sir Robin,
>
> I have the same question.  I think that the answer is in autologin.  If you
> autologin, you only get the logout/cancel window.
>
> But, if you do a normal login you will get the full logout window.
>
> The times that I have seen the full logout window with autologin is if I
> have switched users.
>
> I'll be interrested to see if anyone has any solution to this.
>
> Troy Davidson
> Linux User #311107
>
> ** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **
>
> Quoting Robin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Does anyone know which file governs whether the logout window gives a
> > full set of options (reboot etc.) or just logout/cancel?  On my office
> > machine the former always come up, but at home I usually get the latter,
> >
> > but it occasionally switches to the former for no obvious reason.  I've
> > tried using MCC to allow users to restart, but with no effect.
> >
> > Sir Robin
> >
> > --
> > "A Perl script is "correct" if it gets the job done before your boss
> > fires you."
> >   - Larry Wall
> >
> > Robin Turner
> > IDMYO
> > Bilkent Univeritesi
> > Ankara 06533
> > Turkey
> >
> > www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin
Here is my solution, go to the KDE control center and select "login
manager>administrator mode >users>select only or hidden (your choice) and add
your user name by putting a x in the box. Pick an image for your user and
then click "apply" and you should get the login and log out you are looking
for. Play with it to see what suits u. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842