On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 18:21, Femme wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 18:57, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
<SNIP>
> I have a similar problem here...but my problem may be more complex.  I hate Moz.  I
> LOVE Phoenix.
>
> Problem: there is NO installer for Phoenix.  Its a tarball you untar & just run at
> cli "MozillaFirebird -P" ... this generates you a profile.
> Done.  No installation.  How can I get Evo to use Phoenix as my browser & Open a
> link in a new TAB not a window?  Ideas?  Will what you suggest, Stephen, work?
>
> Thx :)

FFS...ignore my assinine idiocy today... Seems Evo thinks Phoenix (b/c its based on
Moz code) IS Moz!  WHOOHOO!!!

lol i didn't notice till a few mins ago that it was loading Phoenix. Now called
Firebird.  Oops.

Still... I can't get it to open links in new tabs...yet Phoenix is setup that way...or
supposed to be.  Ideas?  :)
--
Femme

*Using Evolution on       *