bay56 wrote:

> NO, but if you find some let me know ;-)
> esp. winbond temp sensor monitors - want to see what me fans & temps are
> doing - I bet they could look right groovy under Gnome! ;-)

Look for the lm_sensors package.  It will read the information from the
fans and temps.  There are also some GUI packages available that read
the lm_sensors output, though I haven't been able to get any of them to
work correctly yet...  still trying!

--
Steve Philp                     "The Internet is like crack
Network Administrator            for smart people..."