Hello Richard,

Saturday, May 31, 2003, 1:59:30 AM, you wrote:

RU> On Saturday 31 May 2003 3:38 am, rikona wrote:
>> I did register, but it still asks for $$ to submit a question. The
>> page that says this has a note on the left side saying I have
>> registered and don't have to pay, but when I go through the steps it
>> still refuses, on the basis that I have no credits. Any ideas?

RU> I had the same experience (I've got the download set + club membership) It did
RU> imply that install questions were free, but since I wasn't posting an install
RU> question I would have to have credits.

Very interesting. There is a note on the left side of the page that
says I have registered a PowerPack, and don't need to pay during the
support period. A drop-down listing says that some categories are free
(no *), some one star (*) for buyers of the standard pack, and some
are two (**) for the power pack. I tried a few * and ** categories and
was rejected each time.

Based on your note, however, I tried the 'install' (*) category, and
it seems as though it was accepted. Maybe I'm a poor reader, but it
does not seem consistent with what the page implies.

With luck, I'll get an answer. :-) My 'community/free' questions have
sat there a looooonnnnng time, and nobody has even looked at them.

Thanks for the tip.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]