Hello Greg,

GM> Okay, I'm back.  After the second login, I get a place to enter my
GM> serial number.  I used Konqueror.  What browser did you use?

I used Opera/Win, but I keep it locked down quite tight. I bypassed
some privacy/security, and sure enough, I could get to the page you
mentioned, and was able to register. Thanks VERY much!! It looked as
though everything was working, and I didn't think that might have been
the problem. It seems that the MD site has some 'snoopy' code that was
blocked before.

I had a number of windows open in Opera, and during the time the S/P
was bypassed, several ads, flashers, etc came through. My screen
turned into the usual flashing mess that most everyone else has, I
guess. Can't let your guard down, even for a short time. :-))

I tried Konqueror, and couldn't even log on! I set Konqueror tight
also, but didn't try to see what was preventing the logon. Do you have
some security/privacy set in your Konqueror?

BTW, where does Konqueror store cookies? I might want to monitor that
dir.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]