Charlie,

How can we install that theme you gave the link for?
I've never done themes before...  Can't find anything
on the web either about how to install RPM themes on
MDK 9.1

TIA!

quoting Marco Verheul's missive of Monday 02 June 2003
02:54 pm:
> Hi,
>
> Since I'm on mdk 9.1 (and KDE 3.1) I really miss the
Acqua-Graphite
> theme. It really made my juices flowing so to
speak.... Does anybody
> know if there is a version for KDE 3.1 available and
if not, if the
> 3.0 version can be applied to 3.1?
>
> Marco

PLF has the acqua theme. I don't know about graphite
or any other themes
though, sorry.

ftp://ftp.easynet.fr/plf/9.1/i586/kdemoreartwork-kwinacqua_mod-0.1-1plf.i586.rpm

Try having a look at TexStar's site or the KDE page
for other themes.

http://www.kde-look.org/index.php?xsortmode=alpha&page=0

HTH
Charlie
--
Edmonton,AB,Canada Registered user 244963 at
http://counter.li.org Mandrake 9.1 Bamboo (cooked)

you lose my number?