quoting Charlie's missive of Monday 02 June 2003 10:54 am:
<whack>

I do really mean "addendum." As in "man am I dumb!" Leave off the version
numbers for the packages. urpmi will pick the correct one from sources
available and dependencies will {should} be satisfied. I'm too used to booby
trapping my own machine and selecting exactly the required packages and
version number to keep from locking myself out or blowing this thing up
(again) since I've been playing with cooker packages. Frequently requires a
"--nodeps" or "--force" when I pull a whoops.

Sorry about that.

> To answer your original question; after you've selected and updated the
> sources for packages by using the commands found on the Easy urpmi page
> just type:
>
> urpmi kdemoreartwork-kwinacqua_mod-0.1-1plf.i586.rpm <enter>

This should be just:

urpmi kdemoreartwork-kwinacqua_mod <enter>

> and watch the progress. When you've done using the terminal just type
>
> exit <enter>
>
> until it goes away.

Everything I posted originally was relevant to any version still supported,
but was geared to 9.1. I'll do better next time.

Regards;
C.
--
Edmonton,AB,Canada Registered user 244963 at http://counter.li.org