Ok, scenario:
I have a laptop with Windoze 95 on it. It's partition is "Pri DOS". I cannot read this from a boot disk and can not log into Windoze (PC/DACS disabled my login after windoze fudged up after installing a PC CARD (network)). I tried removing the hard drive and installing it on my computer, but the cable is a different size. It's 48 MB with a P1. My question is: how do i get onto the drive, send my files over the network, and format without installing a full version of Linux.

Remember: I don't want anything to be written to the drive, so i need a version that can either run across a network or from a disk.

Any other suggestions welcome!

-Cody Harris

+------------------------+
| Linux Rox My Sox!      |
| Check out HCHS!        |
| http://vectec.net     |
| Proud to use Mandrake Linux 8.1 as a server.  |
| Not proud to use Windows as a primary server. |
| Registered Linux user #315598      |
| Registered Linux Computer #200951  |
| Wrote on a Windoze Computer :(     |