Ok, i have coyote linux, but how do i mount my drive?

At 12:48 AM 6/3/2003 +0200, you wrote:
On Tuesday 03 June 2003 00:19, Cody Harris wrote:
> What's her face tired to send it to me. And i can't download it from the
> site.

Frankly, I know I've still got it somewhere on one of my machines or HD's (I
even keep  a 35M HD with win3.1 on it) but I 'm goin to need a devil of a
time to find it. Especially since my hardware tends to drift
apart...litteraly.

So pray tell what you really need it for, that can't be done with "unzip"
using a rescue distrib?
It's a lot less work using minix/linux than that DOS nightmare. Just thinking
of it gives me qbasic nightmares:o)

The only useful thing (for what it's worth) I've ever been able to do using
DOS/winders boot floppy is re-installing the boot sequence in the mbr....and
actually I shouldn't even need it to do that....just for old times sake, I do
though:o)

So if you really want it (should be a few Mb anyway) I can try and find
it.......just give the word. It certainly won't be today or tomorrow though,
with a little luck; this week.

Good Luck,
HarM

-Cody Harris

+------------------------+
| Linux Rox My Sox!      |
| Check out HCHS!        |
| http://vectec.net     |
| Proud to use Mandrake Linux 8.1 as a server.  |
| Not proud to use Windows as a primary server. |
| Registered Linux user #315598      |
| Registered Linux Computer #200951  |
| Wrote on a Windoze Computer :(     |