Bill Spatz wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 July 2002 19:10, Femme wrote:
>
>>Trust me Nick, thats the first thing I tried!  It says it will boot off
>>teh CD when I set it in the BIOS, but it doesn't work *scratching my
>>head on that one!*.
>>
>>Heh, next suggestion?
>>
>>Femme
>

> Femme,
>
> Mine did the same thing to me, although I do have both drives. I found out
> that my burner wasn't doing the CD right. I bought a set from linux-for-less,
> another one of the cheapbytes online thingies, and it booted right up with
> those.
>
> Bill

Well Bill I'm baffled.  Truly...because the CD's I stuck into that
lapdogs CDRom are the same ones I used to load MDK on my desktop machine.

HOwever, in the interest of scientific curiousity, I shall try loading
MDK 8.0 which is a store bought copy.  If it works I know its a burner
problem.  Thx for the idea!

I'll let the list know.
Femme