At 09:03 AM 6/3/2003 +1000, you wrote:
On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 07:49, FemmeFatale wrote:

> I'm going to be reinstalling (Don't go there stephen) again soon.  I
> royally fubared my system. :D.  Normal. For me.

NO COMMENT.

Q: Why do you believe you MUST use the ENTERPRISE kernel instead of the
regular kernel? The regular kernel is able to handle upward of 4gb of
RAM...(or at least that's what I've read).

heh i don't why you think i'm asking the list? I dunno shit i'm just a dummy at this. :D

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert